Like any pet, plants need special attention. At National movers and packers, we take special care of your plants and give 100% assurance of their damage-free relocation. Packing to cutting and loading to moving, we are specialists in every sort of plant relocation. When it comes to the tree relocation, keeping plants in suitable conditions during relocation in order to ensure their survival. Things you have to remember to do after successful shifting of your plants:-
- Follow up with proper tree care and inspections for insect damage.
- Water the tree as soon as possible after transplanting. This is most important.
- Wrap the tree in a tarp to reduce wind damage moisture loss.
- Once the tree is uprooted, tie up the crown as much as possible to reduce limb breakage during the move.
- Your tree will lose a significant amount of its root system during transplanting. Make sure it’s well-hydrated before the transplanting process begins.
- Ensure the time and budget required to transplant a tree in a careful, timely manner is available.